Saturday, December 24, 2011

Letter #12

Dear @TheFray,

I'm starting to get requests from other people who are fans of your music. @adamtie wants "Think It Over" to be an official studio recorded song, and I'm requesting "Be The One." It's all your decision on what you finally do of course (I know I have no control and minuscule influence), but an LP like that along with cover songs you've done like "The Train Song" and your Beatles covers would be the coolest, and I bet your fans would buy it!

Anyway, I know that's kind of a massive request, and it probably wouldn't happen, but a girl can dream, right?

I don't really know how, but apparently my blog is starting to get people talking, and I like it! :)

Moving on to my real topic for the day…
Christmas time is never really my favorite, but I remember the year that my sister and I got tickets to your concert. We were so ecstatic to go to see you live! This year I asked for the pre-order for Scars and Stories…I don't know if I'm getting it (we shall see tomorrow) but it's funny how things as simple as wanting a cd for Christmas makes me think of all of the memories I have involve your music. Most of them are good, and a few of them are sad, but all-in-all your music reminds me of everything I've been blessed with, and makes me remember why I don't dislike Christmas anymore.

I hope you guys have a great Christmas, and hopefully a good rest from your busy schedule. I know you would want everyone to remember the true meaning of this holiday, being Christians. I myself remember the true meaning of this holiday, and I smile knowing that even though everyone says the true meaning is lost, it is really always there. It's never lost, but sometimes we are lost, so we can all turn to Christ to remember and be found in the true meaning of Christmas.

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment